[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to move Logic’s additional content to a secondary drive - Logic Pro Music forum
Logic Pro MusicLogic Pro Music
General questions regarding Logic Pro X
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 4 posts
Hi Eric -

Thanks for the very clear instructions on your blog, they're really helpful.

I'm still having problems, due, I'm sure, to an error on my part, but I don't know enough about what I'm doing to figure it out.

I followed your step-by-step to create the symlink, which shows up in the top level of my Home directory, not in Application Support. If I move the symlink to the Application Support folder, and double-click on the symlink, it gives this message:

"The operation can't be completed because the original item for "Logic" can't be found."

And if I open Logic, it starts to download the basic package again.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Myles

EDIT: One thing that I'm uncertain about is this - if I drag the Application Support folder to the Terminal after dragging the Logic folder on the external drive into terminal, there's a space between "Logic" (the name of the folder on the external drive) and /Library/Application Support/. If I press enter, I get a "permission denied" message. If I delete the space, I get the symlink as described above, in the top level of my home folder, and it doesn't work.
Hi Myles.

The space is crucial as it defines the end of the target and the beginning of the destination.
Try writing sudo ln -s and drag and drop the folders again.

I'm not really sure why you are getting a symlink at the top level of your home folder.
What is the name of the external drive and folder where you want the content downloaded to?
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 4 posts
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Logic Pro Music Articles